Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/21 17:03:13 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/XML-Indexing-Demo XMLIndexingDemo.zip

Ok, should be done.

Otis

Please update CHANGES.txt file for any changes / bug fixes made

Posted by Peter Carlson <ca...@bookandhammer.com>.
Hi,

There has been some traffic on the site and we need to keep the CHANGES.txt
file updated (I have forgotten to update with the change I made).

Just a friendly reminder as we get into the next round of changes.

Thanks

--Peter