Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Enrique Medina <e....@gmail.com> on 2006/05/08 21:11:37 UTC

MyFaces and Axis

Hi,

Don't know exactly if the root of my problem comes from MyFaces, but have
you ever deployed one Axis web service together with your JSF web
application? I need to do so in order to be able to use Spring objects from
my WS implementation.

But if I create a simple TestCase to test the WS, then I get the following
stack trace:

Caused by: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: ContentTypeList does not
contain a supported content type: application/soap+xml, application/dime,
multipart/related, text/*
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(
JspServletWrapper.java:372)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java
:292)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:237)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(
ApplicationDispatcher.java:704)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(
ApplicationDispatcher.java:476)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(
ApplicationDispatcher.java:409)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(
ApplicationDispatcher.java:312)
    at
org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(
ServletExternalContextImpl.java:415)
    ... 28 more

However, if I deploy the WS directly to the Axis web application (not to my
JSF application), everything works like a charm!

Any idea of what could be happening? I can't understand why that exception
is being thrown, as the response is set to text/xml which should match the
content text/* in the ContentTypeList...

Thanks,
Enrique Medina.