Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2020/05/14 08:45:13 UTC

Potential BLocker in editor NETBEANS-2082

Hi

Would be nice if this issue can be evaluated. I see no workaround and make
editor less usable.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2082

Best Regards

Eric

Re: Potential BLocker in editor NETBEANS-2082

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 14 May 2020 at 09:45, Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> wrote:
> Would be nice if this issue can be evaluated. I see no workaround and make
> editor less usable.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2082

I'm not sure that can be justified as a blocker as per
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Bug+Priority+Guidelines

However, as we have probably at least two blockers in play, still
might be good to get it fixed.

That wiki page should probably include something about ASF policies
under Blocker now?

Best wishes,

Neil