Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "HARI,SANJAYAGANESH (HP-India,ex2)" <sa...@hp.com> on 2003/02/05 07:28:47 UTC

LOGICAL Forumulae

Hi !

Is there any way to disable POI parsing logical formulae? I just have some
formulae and would like to leave it as it is. But after POI processing it
all gets converted to "#REF!".

-Sanjay

Re: LOGICAL Forumulae

Posted by Avik Sengupta <av...@apache.org>.
Option 1. Use 1.5.1 ,which had formula parsing disabled.

Option 2. (better) .. make (or pay someone to make) a little change to
the FormulaRecord code. There is code in there to just keep a formula
AS-IS in its binary form, and write it out. with a couple of lines, you
should be able to get what you want. Thats the power of open source!