Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by sk...@kuehns.com on 2011/10/11 07:30:55 UTC

Re: Analyzing output of Jenkins build Was: Jenkins build is back to normal : HBase-TRUNK #2304

> Scott:
> Do you have time to write a script for analyzing output of Jenkins and put
> it on HBASE-4480 ?

I'll take a shot and post something on 4480.

> Here is some idea from Ramkrishna:
>
> All statements that has Running in it can be parsed to see if the every
> next
> Running happens after one hop.
> Like if the first Running happens to be in 11th line the next Running
> should
> be in 13th.
> If this breaks some where then that test is hanging.

If you come across one of these examples in the next day or so, please
send it to me.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at HBASE-4560 where Ramkrishna posted a script.
The script found TestShell that hung for builds 2314 and 2316.

Cheers