Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Luis <lu...@gmx.net> on 2002/06/01 22:05:14 UTC

Coyote v1.0-rc2 Shows [INFO] msgs at TC 4.0.4.-b3 startup

Hello!

Just after performing a clean installation of Tomcat 4.0.4-b3 and activating Coyote connector in server.xml, when TC is started there are several [INFO] messages from Coyote shown at the console. I've tried to disable them but it seems it is not possible.

Is it possible to not have this messages displayed?

[INFO] Http11Protocol - -Attribute port: 8081
[INFO] Http11Protocol - -Attribute maxThreads: 75
[INFO] Http11Protocol - -Attribute backlog: 10
[INFO] Http11Protocol - -Attribute tcpNoDelay: true
[INFO] Http11Protocol - -Attribute soTimeout: 20000
[INFO] Http11Protocol - -Attribute timeout: 20000
[INFO] Http11Protocol - -Attribute secure: false
[INFO] Http11Protocol - -Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 protocol handler on port 8081
Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
Apache Tomcat/4.0.4-b3
[INFO] Http11Protocol - -Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 protocol handler on port 8081
Starting service Tomcat-Apache
Apache Tomcat/4.0.4-b3

I've also installed Coyote v1.0-rc2, and the results are the same.

It is nice to know at the console that Coyote is been used, but I think that showing all Coyote's parameters is to much.

How can Coyote's parameters be hidden at Tomcat startup ?

Thanks to all