Posted to general@james.apache.org by David Jones <af...@bellsouth.net> on 2007/11/29 05:37:39 UTC

Defining Other Repositories

I am new to JAMES and am evaluating if it is a good fit for solving my
Java solution. Where can I find more information about configuring
repositories.

Question:
Defining Other Repositories: for specific categories (Ex
ItemsToBeApproved and Etc)

The configuration below does not add the expected repository

     <inboxRepository>
        <repository destinationURL="file://var/mail/inboxes/" type="MAIL"/>
        <repository
destinationURL="file://var/mail/itemstobeapprovedboxes/" type="MAIL"/>
     </inboxRepository>

Thanks

Re: Defining Other Repositories

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 29, 2007 4:37 AM, David Jones <af...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I am new to JAMES and am evaluating if it is a good fit for solving my
> Java solution. Where can I find more information about configuring
> repositories.
>
> Question:
> Defining Other Repositories: for specific categories (Ex
> ItemsToBeApproved and Etc)
>
> The configuration below does not add the expected repository
>
>      <inboxRepository>
>         <repository destinationURL="file://var/mail/inboxes/" type="MAIL"/>
>         <repository
> destinationURL="file://var/mail/itemstobeapprovedboxes/" type="MAIL"/>
>      </inboxRepository>

inboxRepository stores user INBOXs. my expectation is that each user
can only have one INBOX. i would therefore expect only one INBOX to be
created by the above.

BTW this mailing list is for discussion of issues related to running
the JAMES project. you may well get a better response for questions
like this on the user list. see http://james.apache.org/mail.html.

- robert