Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Go Yamamoto <go...@apache.org> on 2019/01/02 15:26:48 UTC

activities in the private ML

Hi,

Please allow me to ask a question out of the direct scope of this ML.

Are the messages to the milagro private ML delivered to the members?
It seems at least my emails to the private@milagro ML are not delivered to me.

Have anyone received my test emails or my previous reports about my emergency?
Please let me know personally if you have received the emails from me.
I need your help to specify the problem.

How can I check my records and the delivery status?

Go

Re: activities in the private ML

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@apache.org>.

> On 2 Jan 2019, at 15:26, Go Yamamoto <go...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Please allow me to ask a question out of the direct scope of this ML.
>
> Are the messages to the milagro private ML delivered to the members?
> It seems at least my emails to the private@milagro ML are not delivered to me.
>
> Have anyone received my test emails or my previous reports about my emergency?
> Please let me know personally if you have received the emails from me.
> I need your help to specify the problem.
>
> How can I check my records and the delivery status?

Sorry, I'm sick in bed and in no fit state to dig up the URLs.

Ping me if next week arrives and you have no answer.

--
Nick Kew

Re: activities in the private ML

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
HI,

> Are the messages to the milagro private ML delivered to the members?

Messages to that list and sent to everyone who has subscribed to it . That should be the mentors and all PPMC members. ASF members can also subscribe and view them  I can see a test email from you there.

Thanks,
Justin