Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com> on 2011/10/27 20:38:12 UTC

ipojo-maven-plugin, annotations only

I'm using the ipojo-maven-plugin and I only use annotations to configure my
iPOJO's. Is there a way to avoid creating a dummy metadata xml file? It
seems like ipojo-maven-plugin requires a metadata file even though I don't
need it.

I'm using ipojo-maven-plugin 1.8.0.

/Bengt

Re: ipojo-maven-plugin, annotations only

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.
OK - thanks. Don't know how I missed that...

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,