Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/15 20:53:34 UTC

t:panelTabbedPane tab change seems to lose some values between tab pages switch

I have a two-panelTab panelTabbedPane in the middle of my input page.

A t:panelTabbedPane tab change seems to lose some values external to
the panelTabbedPane component between tab pages switch.

For instance, my t:inputCalendar values above it get lost.

And the value in an h:inputTextarea below it is sometimes lost, and
sometimes shows back up when the tab is changed again.  Sometimes the
value is lost and doesn't reappear.  (but it's completely external to
the panelTabbedPane), depending on what other actions I trigger first.

The h:inputText fields on the panelTabs do preserve values, however.

I'm using today's MyFaces snapshot.

-Mike