Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2005/04/05 23:56:28 UTC

Wiki formatting changes

he wiki appears to have undergone some style cahnges recently, the layout
is a lot different now (and in my opinion: cleaner) but a side effect
seems to be that some page formatting which used to work no
longer does

Specifically, subSection headings that have leading whitespace, ie...

 == Utility to pad the numbers ==

...show up verbatim in the page, but removing the space...

== Utility to pad the numbers ==

...seems to fix the problem.

does anyone know what exactly changed?  is there an easy config option
that can be toggled to get the old behavior, or do we just need to slowly
tweak all of the existing docs (there are quite a few with this problem)
to eliminate the whitespace?

-Hoss