Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Xeruz at Hotmail <xe...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/20 11:02:12 UTC

[users@httpd] LDAP Schema for User Authentication - which one to use?

Hi there,

I'm trying to understand & setup LDAP Schema for user authentication (I'm
using mod_auth_ldap). After reading the following documents:

1. http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3112.html
2.
http://www.muquit.com/muquit/software/mod_auth_ldap/mod_auth_ldap_apache2.ht
ml
3. http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin20/schema.html

I still don't understand about "password" attribute. My question is:
1. Are there any document that describes about Schema for Apache's user
authentication over LDAP Authentication (using mod_auth_ldap) ?
2. Where can I get the full sample of LDIF file for LDAP Authentication
(using mod_auth_ldap) ?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Best Regards,
Xeruz.