Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Keith Carlton <ke...@familyvideo.com> on 2010/04/07 18:54:06 UTC

RE: [TRINIDAD] Family and component type for SelectRangeChoiceRenderer

Carsten,

I am working on a similar problem, can you please post your xml addition to
the faces-config.xml
that get the renderer to see you renderKit?

Thanks,

Keith

Posted by Carsten Pieper <ca...@continentale.de>.
Hi Keith,

I hope I got your question right. This is the render-kit entry from our
faces-config.xml

	<render-kit>
		<render-kit-id>de.continentale.vu.jsf.base.core</render-kit-id>

<render-kit-class>de.continentale.vu.jsf.base.renderkit.core.ExtendedCoreRenderKit</render-kit-class>
	</render-kit>

where ExtendedCoreRenderKit extends
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.CoreRenderKit...

Please note that I didn't have to change the faces-config.xml to solve this
problem.
The render-kit entry has already been in and no new entries whatsoever had
to be added.

Hope this helps, Carsten