Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2018/11/07 08:56:15 UTC

HttpCore / HttpClient 5.0 GA planning

Folks

I suppose we should like to extend the 5.0 BETA phase past Q4 2018 and
tentatively target HC 5.0 GA at Q2 2019.

Thoughts?

Oleg

Re: HttpCore / HttpClient 5.0 GA planning

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
I think its fine too..

thanks
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera

SLAppForge https://slappforge.com
AdroitLogic, https://www.adroitlogic.com

https://medium.com/@asankha

Re: HttpCore / HttpClient 5.0 GA planning

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.
Am 2018-11-07 um 09:56 schrieb Oleg Kalnichevski:
> Folks
>
> I suppose we should like to extend the 5.0 BETA phase past Q4 2018 and
> tentatively target HC 5.0 GA at Q2 2019.
>
> Thoughts?

Makes sense to me. I guess, I will finally pick up my issues in December
due to some business needs.

Michael