Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Adhari Mahendra <el...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/06 04:38:47 UTC

How to handle multiple datasource in IBatisNet

I am a newbie using IBatisNet, I would like to connect to multiple datasources using IBatisNet. How to do that? please give example dao.config, how to load DaoManage, and how to execute statement between that configuration.

Thanks.
Adhari

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: How to handle multiple datasource in IBatisNet

Posted by roberto <ro...@theaegis.org>.
FYI, the source has various NUnit test cases for multiple data sources and
example dao.configs:

\trunk\cs\mapper\IBatisNet.DataAccess.Test\NUnit\DaoTests\MultipleDaoTest.cs

\trunk\cs\mapper\IBatisNet.DataAccess.Test\bin\Debug\dao_database_provider.c
onfig

Here are the SVN URLs on Wush.net:

https://wush.net/svn/ibatisnet1/trunk/cs/mapper/IBatisNet.DataAccess.Test/NU
nit/DaoTests/MutipleDaoTest.cs