Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by ja...@sccoast.net on 2015/11/04 16:15:03 UTC

for some reason I have tried 6 times to download the new version but only get interference from other vulchers that take over my computer please help,, I have word pad and need a better word processing program

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: for some reason I have tried 6 times to download the new version but only get interference from other vulchers that take over my computer please help,, I have word pad and need a better word processing program

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 11/04/2015 04:15 PM, schrieb jamesdw@sccoast.net:

> for some reason I have tried  6 times to download the new
> version but only get interference from other vulchers that
> take over my computer please help,, I have  word pad  and
> need a better   word processing program

please make sure that you always download software from its original
sources. Then you can exclude as best as possible to get any viruses or
malware.

For OpenOffice it's "http://www.openoffice.org/download/".

HTH

Marcus