Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Enrique Gaona <eg...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/02/10 00:42:30 UTC

How to stop a hung build

Hi,
I have a build that terminated after 17 mins due to an error, but continuum
still thinks the project is still building.   The elapse time is now
showing over 2 hours and continues to increment even though the build only
ran for 17mins.  Is there a way I can reset the DB?  I've tried restarting
continuum to no avail.    Any help is very much appreciated.

Enrique

Re: How to stop a hung build

Posted by Adam <pu...@gmail.com>.
Is it 1.0.3?  If so and restarting Continuum and doing a build all
didn't work you can modify the project state in the database with an
SQL client like squirrel.

--
Adam Altemus
Software Engineer, MobilVox