Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com> on 2003/03/31 22:52:16 UTC

cvs module name link broken (was Re: Paginator Transformer)

As I suspected.  You have an old version of build.xml, probably from
when the repository got renamed earlier this month IIRC.  This means
that the link between xml-cocoon2 and the new name cocoon-2.1 is not
hiding the rename as I understood it to be doing.

So, you'll need to start using cocoon-2.1 as the module name if you
want to keep up with HEAD (which I'd recommend).  I think there are
instructions in the archives or on the wiki for migrating your existing
checkout to the new module name without having to do a whole fresh
checkout, but if you have broadband and no local modifications, you may
find it easier to just do a fresh checkout using the new name.

Geoff Howard

Re: cvs module name link broken (was Re: Paginator Transformer)

Posted by Diana Shannon <sh...@apache.org>.
On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 03:52  PM, Geoff Howard wrote:

>  I think there are
> instructions in the archives or on the wiki for migrating your existing
> checkout to the new module name without having to do a whole fresh
> checkout, but if you have broadband and no local modifications, you may
> find it easier to just do a fresh checkout using the new name.

This saved me lots of time (another great doc from Jeff Turner),
   http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CVSMigration

Diana