Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Tedman Leung <te...@sfu.ca> on 2009/07/07 18:56:07 UTC

cxf changes generated enumeration names

Hi I'm having this issue where CXF is changing my enumeration names when I
generate the client stubs using WSDLToJava

i.e. on the server side I have

   public enum Foo
   {
      IC9, IC10, IC12
   }

when I generate the stubs for this I get

   public enum Foo
   {
      IC_9, IC_10, IC_12
   }

I don't think I'm doing anything special, I believe I'm using
-verbose -client and that's it other than my source/destination options.

When I look at the wsdl on the server (presented by the web page) it's
correct, it shows <xs:enumeration value="IC9" />

anyone know how to make this client generation work as expected?

I'm using cxf 2.2.1 and java1.6
--
                                                           Ted Leung
                                                           tedman@sfu.ca

It is easier to speak wisely than to act wisely.

Re: cxf changes generated enumeration names

Posted by jim ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
Can you provide the wsdl file?

Jim.