Posted to rampart-c-dev@ws.apache.org by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com> on 2008/02/22 14:19:52 UTC

Re: [RAMPART/C] Question about making the WS-SECURITY optional from call to call

Hi Kaushalye,

OK. This makes sense now. That means REST should not work for a
WS-Security service. That's because WS-Security must ensure service level
security. I believe it is better if you could make users aware that you
can't make the secure services available as REST, as Axis2/C says, any
service can be either SOAP or REST.

Regards,
Senaka