Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com> on 2018/11/01 07:26:51 UTC

Re: NB 10 Testing

Hi everyone,

    yes, the test run is closed. We thank all kind volunteers who helped
validate Apache NetBeans 10.0 functionality! This time we were able to
reach 91.1% coverage (2.4% more) with 2828 total number of test cases
(117 more than in NetCAT 9.0).

You guys rock and 10.0 version is one step closer to its release! :)

-Jirka