Posted to users@maven.apache.org by iv_va_unq <ih...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/17 07:53:38 UTC

Deploy WAR/EAR to Weblogic

We use Weblogic 11 and Tomcat 6  for deploying our application
Our application use Spring, Hibernate, Java 6

pom.xml  make war file   How can  application (war) deploy to app server ?
for  Tomcat use tomcat-maven-plugin        Everything works
for  Weblogic use  weblogic-maven-plugin   I have some troubles  This plugin
support Weblogic 9
The next I don't know where take dependency library  xbean, bcel and so on
http://mojo.codehaus.org/weblogic-maven-plugin/usage.html

How do you deploy war on Weblogic 11 ?

Re: Deploy WAR/EAR to Weblogic

Posted by iv_va_unq <ih...@gmail.com>.
Thanks   I'll try to use  cargo

Re: Deploy WAR/EAR to Weblogic

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
You could try the cargo plugin:
http://cargo.codehaus.org/Maven2+plugin

However, only Weblogic 10.3 is specified to be supported.

/Anders