Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alexandre Mendonça Lima <al...@embasa.ba.gov.br> on 2007/01/12 20:47:34 UTC

[S2] dropdowndatetimepicker not working

Hi,

Previously, when I was using version 2.0.1, my JSP was:

<s:datepicker name="equipamento.dataCadastro" format="#dd/#MM/#yyyy" value="%{dataEqp}"/>

The property dataCadastro in bean equipamento (property of my action) is from type java.util.Date . It's worked!

Now, I'm using the actual version that I´ve copied from http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.0.2/ .
The tag was modified and I change for:

<s:dropdowndatetimepicker name="equipamento.dataCadastro" type="date" language="pt-br"/>

After submit it generates error: Invalid field value for field "equipamento.dataCadastro". In my console shows 2 messages:

SEVERE: ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception catched: Error setting expression 'dojo.equipamento.dataCadastro' with value '[Ljava.lang.String;@6adb31'
SEVERE: ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception catched: Error setting expression 'equipamento.dataCadastro' with value '[Ljava.lang.String;@272fec'

What's happened?

Alexandre Lima
from Salvador, Brazil

Re: [S2] dropdowndatetimepicker not working

Posted by Alexandre Mendonça Lima <al...@embasa.ba.gov.br>.
Hi Musachy,

I'll try to build version 2.0.3 . Thanks for you help!

Alexandre

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mb...@wfscorp.com>.
Hi Alexandre,