Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Iyengar, Kumar" <ku...@bmc.com> on 2007/11/16 02:45:32 UTC

axis 1.4 and Basic Profile

Hi all,

Does anyone know if Axis1.4 is Basic Profile 1.1 compliant?

Thanks,

--kumar

Re: axis 1.4 and Basic Profile

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Kumar,

You can implement WS-I BP 1.1 compliant service endpoints using Axis
1.4. Axis 1.4 processes SOAP messages in accordance with the profile.

Anne

RE: axis 1.4 and Basic Profile

Re: axis 1.4 and Basic Profile