Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@Covalent.NET> on 1998/02/20 18:37:29 UTC

Re: Apache 1.3b5 Now Available

Jim,

I'll pass your question about disk space requirements for the
mirror on to the developers list. Hopefully someone can give
you an answer. It would be very nice to have a mirror on gatekeeper.

Thanks for your other comments, and thanks for using Apache.

Posted by Randy Terbush <ra...@Covalent.NET>.
/dist/old is 67MB. Should be pretty easy to filter that out of the
mirror.

Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com> writes:
> www.apache.org is about 120 megabytes.  Most of that could be reduced if we
> archived off-site some of our older obsoleted releases, which would
> probably be a good thing.  Anyone mind if I do this?
>
> James - just point your FTP robot at ftp://ftp.apache.org/apache/.  Let me
> know if/when it's set up.  Thanks!
>
> 	Brian
>
> At 11:37 AM 2/20/98 -0600, Randy Terbush wrote:
> >I'll pass your question about disk space requirements for the
> >mirror on to the developers list. Hopefully someone can give
> >you an answer. It would be very nice to have a mirror on gatekeeper.

> specialization is for insects				  brian@organic.com

--Randy

Re: Apache 1.3b5 Now Available

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>.