Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@progress.com> on 2009/01/21 14:31:01 UTC

[VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.5

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.5

Posted by Fred Dushin <fa...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.5

Posted by Fred Dushin <fa...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.5

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Ruchith

http://blog.ruchith.org

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.5

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

http://blog.ruchith.org

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.5

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thank you!
Deepal
> +1
>
> Paul
>
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> wrote:
>
>> +1 (binding)
>>
>> --Glen
>>
>> Daniel Kulp wrote:
>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>> Dan

Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org
http://deepal.org

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.5

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1

Paul

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> wrote:
> +1 (binding)
>
> --Glen
>
> Daniel Kulp wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> Dan
>>

>> On Wednesday 21 January 2009 8:31:01 am Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
>>> To the Apache Web Services Community,
>>>
>>> This is a call for votes for the wss4j-1.5.5 release.
>>>
>>> The distribution can be found at the following URL:
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.5/dist/
>>>
>>> You can also point maven at the following URL to pull down the 1.5.5
>>> release POM, source, and class JARs:
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.5/maven/
>>>
>>> Additionally, the generated version of the web site can be found at
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.5/site/
>>>
>>> This vote will stay open for at least 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Here is my (non-binding and advisory) +1.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Colm.

Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2
Apache Synapse PMC Chair
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.5

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1

Paul

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> wrote:
> +1 (binding)
>
> --Glen
>
> Daniel Kulp wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> Dan
>>

>> On Wednesday 21 January 2009 8:31:01 am Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
>>> To the Apache Web Services Community,
>>>
>>> This is a call for votes for the wss4j-1.5.5 release.
>>>
>>> The distribution can be found at the following URL:
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.5/dist/
>>>
>>> You can also point maven at the following URL to pull down the 1.5.5
>>> release POM, source, and class JARs:
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.5/maven/
>>>
>>> Additionally, the generated version of the web site can be found at
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.5/site/
>>>
>>> This vote will stay open for at least 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Here is my (non-binding and advisory) +1.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Colm.

Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2
Apache Synapse PMC Chair
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.5

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
+1 (binding)

--Glen

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.5

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Nandana

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.5

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
+1 (binding)

--Glen

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.5

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Dan

On Wednesday 21 January 2009 8:31:01 am Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
> To the Apache Web Services Community,
>
> This is a call for votes for the wss4j-1.5.5 release.
>
> The distribution can be found at the following URL:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.5/dist/
>
> You can also point maven at the following URL to pull down the 1.5.5
> release POM, source, and class JARs:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.5/maven/
>
> Additionally, the generated version of the web site can be found at
>
> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.5/site/
>
> This vote will stay open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Here is my (non-binding and advisory) +1.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Colm.

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://dankulp.com/blog

RE: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.5

Posted by Tom Jordahl <tj...@adobe.com>.
+1 (binding)

I noticed:
- Bad web address in README.txt: http://ws.apache.org/addressing/

Tom Jordahl

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@progress.com>.
We have the following results:

5 binding +1's from the Apache WS PMC
3 non-binding +1's.

No other votes were cast.

I am therefore pleased to announce that the vote has passed!

Colm.