Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/28 21:00:55 UTC

camel-cdi and non containers

Hi all

I'm interested in using camel-cdi support, but not within an EE container;
instead I want to run it with Karaf and Service Mix.  The docs at [1] seem
to indicate that we need to use a bootstrap class to setup the container,
however it seems like with service mix, service mix would need to do this.
 Am I correct in understanding that in order to then run camel-cdi in
service mix we would need to change how service mix started up?

Thanks,

John

[1]: http://camel.apache.org/cdi.html

Re: camel-cdi and non containers

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
If the cdi container is running no need of this class IIRC. What's your
deployed osgi bundles?

The only point is: can ds get a beanmanager?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
hi

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.