Posted to users@camel.apache.org by javag <ze...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/03 05:52:01 UTC

camel XML routing for Stomp to JMS Messaging

I have STOMP message producer in client and JMS message consumer in server.
Since STOMP does not support MapMessage, I have JSON as Stomp message body.
I must define routing in camel XML like  if from JSON message body "foo" is
equal to "x" then route to queue A, if "foo" is equal to "y" then route to
queue B and so on.  How this can be done ? I could not find in Camel simple
expression language to solve this problem.