Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Prasanna <pr...@trinitymobility.com> on 2019/02/05 11:28:04 UTC

Duplicate data in kylin cube while rebuilding at regular intervals.

Dear team,

I am using kylin 2.2.0 version. In my use case  I have a   transactional
table and data is updating on daily basis(insert+update) without duplicates
(data will override) .if I am importing table data into kylin cubes with
regular intervals ,I am getting duplicate copies of data with different
timestamps. How to handle this case?  How to override existed data in cube
with updated data?.

Sample:

select * from table_name where table_name.CALLID ='103399'

result:

Regards,

Prasanna.P