Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2004/01/10 15:13:22 UTC

Good Karma

Howdy,

I'll be heading out to San Jose for the 20th of January to participate
in an advanced AspectJ patterns workshop being put on by Wes Isberg who
is gracious enough to volunteer his time for AspectJ users.

So in an effort maintain the balance if anyone is even vaguely
interested in knowing anything about Maven and you live around San Jose
I would be happy to volunteer to do a little workshop on Maven on
advanced topics if there is any interest. Just mail me privately if you
want to set something up.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl