Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2017/01/17 20:03:42 UTC

Shade plugin release

Hi
I'd like to release the shade plugin next week.
Let me know if someone has any concerns with that?

Cheers
--
Olivier Lamy

Re: Shade plugin release

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Olivier, go ahead. I think all issues which could be solved within this
time frame are fixed now.

maybe we get some feedback on MSHADE-244, I'll leave it up to you if you
want to wait for it (it is the only issue marked as blocker).

Robert

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSHADE-244

Re: Shade plugin release

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Hi Olivier,

that's good. Let me work on the usage of maven-artifact-transfer and
remove the maven-compat dependency at compile time.

thanks,
Robert