Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Matthias Hopf <Ma...@informatik.uni-erlangen.de> on 1999/02/11 14:36:56 UTC

cgi-binary view lost?

Hi!

I uploaded the cgi package 'view' to apache.org some months ago. Just in
case the readme is lost, it is appended to this mail as well.

I wonder what happend to it, as I can neither find it on apache.org, nor
have I received any mail about why it can't be included e.g. in the
contrib directory.

If anyone of the apache developer team would be so kind and answer me.

Thanx

Matthias

--
 IMMD |  Matthias Hopf - Computer Graphics Group, FAU Erlangen/Nuernberg
  IX  |  IMMD IX, Am Weichselgarten 9, 91058 Erlangen, Germany
  GDV |  http://www9.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/Persons/Hopf/