Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by John Skinner <jo...@appcore.com> on 2013/08/14 20:25:57 UTC

vSphere compatibility

Quick question regarding vSphere and vCenter. I have a customer that is running version 5.1, however the documentation says 5.0 at the newest. Is 5.1 do-able? Has any one tested with 5.1 with any success?

Thanks!

RE: vSphere compatibility

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
We are also running vSphere 5.1 with no issues on ACS 4.1.1

Re: vSphere compatibility

Posted by Steve Searles <st...@zimcom.net>.