Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael McGrady <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com> on 2004/08/26 09:31:32 UTC

strange behavior: bug or me?

Has anyone been getting inconsistent results with <logic:equal>?  I am
trying to use a form that sets a map for issuing (via the model) logic
instructions.  So, I am having, e.g., the following functionality do
that for me:

<logic:equal name='logonForm' property='map.LEVEL_1_LOGIC' value='host'>
</logic:equal>

This generally is working, but then, even though the logonForm bean is
present, will bail because the logonForm is not seen as being present.
Am I just screwing up some imperceptible place, or is there a bug?

Michael McGrady