Posted to users@maven.apache.org by me...@altern.org on 2003/10/28 14:50:15 UTC

Collapsed navigation with plugin

Hi,

I already posted this on the dev mailing list, but had no answer, so apparently this list is more appropriate.

I'd be quite surprised if noone came across this one already, so I'm posting it here.

Situation:
 I made a plugin that generates a report (in brief: a page with tables with conveniently ordered distribution and dependencies download links) and have included this plugin in the 'reports' section of the project.xml file in a few projects.  All is well with this, except that in the generated website the navigation menu 'collapses' whenever I select my report (designated 'Distributions') in the menu. IE: none of the submenus are shown so the navigation bar has exactly the seem look as it would have on the main site index page.

Best guess (apart from striking ignorance on my part):  Apparently the HTML code generation for the menu is faulty somewhere when it concerns added reports, since I've more or less compared everything imaginable (jelly scripts, settings, generated XDOCS, ...) in my plugin to some of the standard plugins.

Nuisance level:
 Actually purely aesthetic, but I must admit that it has been bothering me.

Thanks in advance for your comments,

lnnrt.