Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Federico Spinazzi <f....@masterhouse.it> on 2003/09/19 09:00:25 UTC

Re: [work_java] plans for next release

I'd like to see:
 - some kind of support for XML enabled databases (I can work on it)
 - a decent user guide, from a pattern perspective (I can work on it but
I don't know Torque so well)
 - a revision of the dependency on the Village API (my object coming
from DB2 cannot be updated by Torque for no reason other than Village
thinks they are read only). I'm using the new type4 db2 driver (jcc),
may be the net one behaves differently. (
Many thanks for the product,
Federico Spinazzi