Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 伍明 <su...@qq.com> on 2019/09/27 05:43:23 UTC

回复: Error when building cube

Hello,
&nbsp; &nbsp;Thank you for your reply.
&nbsp; &nbsp;When I use EMR 5.7 and&nbsp;apache-kylin-2.5.0,I have not encountered that problem.
&nbsp; &nbsp;

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Wuming, thank you for the information. If anyone has clue about this,
welcome to share with us, a pull request is welcomed.

Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html

伍明 <su...@qq.com> 于2019年9月27日周五 下午1:43写道: