Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Yohan Yudanara <yo...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/29 16:49:26 UTC

Redirect After Post goes to wrong https port

Hi..

I'm running tapestry on jetty using port 8080.
I also have httpd in front of jetty which use SSL port 8443.
I'm using mod proxy to pass SSL request on port 8443 into jetty.

If I type page url on browser address bar, everything is fine.
Pagelink component also works fine.
But when I submit form, it looks like the "redirect after post" on tapestry
always redirect to standard https port (443).
Is there a way to configure tapestry https port?

Thanks...

Re: Redirect After Post goes to wrong https port

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
You can set the following symbols in your AppModule:
SymbolConstants.HOSTNAME
SymbolConstants.HOSTPORT
SymbolConstants.HOSTPORT_SECURE

Re: Redirect After Post goes to wrong https port

Posted by Sigbjørn Tvedt <si...@gmail.com>.
See "Base URL Support" at  the page http://tapestry.apache.org/https.html

regards

Sigbjørn Tvedt

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:49:26 -0300, Yohan Yudanara
<yo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi..

Hi!

> Is there a way to configure tapestry https port?

Override the BaseURLSource service.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo