Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/30 06:44:22 UTC

java.lang.SecurityException: exitVM-0

Hi,
  I am using antlr plugin and get the following error, my jdk is jdk1.6.0_14
running on win xp.

Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: exitVM-0
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.antlr.NoExitSecurityManager.checkExit(NoExitSecurit
yManager.java:51)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exit(Runtime.java:88)
        at java.lang.System.exit(System.java:904)
        at antlr.Tool.main(Tool.java:412)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.antlr.AbstractAntlrMojo.executeAntlrInIsolatedClass
Loader(AbstractAntlrMojo.java:387)
        ... 25 more

Any clue?

Regards,