Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2002/02/08 18:11:22 UTC

RE: Manage the garbage collector in tomcat

	In Tomcat 3 you set TOMCAT_OPTS, Tomcat 4 CATALINA_OPTS.  On Windows
this would be something like:
SET TOMCAT_OPTS=-Xms128M -Xmx2048M
and these will get passed to the JVM at Tomcat startup.

	Randy

Posted by Emilio Miranda <em...@atos-ods.com.pe>.
ok I have tomcat 4.0 if I understand you mean that I have to set environment
variable with TOMCAT_OPTS ? or CATALINA_OPTS

Really apreciate if you could help in that.