Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rymasz Jacky <ja...@jcdecaux.fr> on 2005/10/27 17:05:08 UTC

number-rows-spanned problem

Hello everyone ;)

I have a wee problem concerning the height of rows when using the
number-rows-spanned property.

Here my document:

I have a table with 2 columns.
On the first column, I have a image of a certain size (lets say
height=500)
On the right column, I have X rows depending of my data (lets say 1 row
height=100)
My rows contains text.
I have using number-rows-spanned=X on the first column.

The problem is that if I got not enough rows on the right column, I have
the first rows of height 100 and the last one height equls to the
remaining height of the image.
Example:

If I've got 4 rows, I'll get 3 rows with 100 height and the last one
will be 200 height.

What I want is 4 colums of 125 each on my right column.

What can I do to obtain X rows of same height size?
I'm not fixing any height on the rows.

Sincerely,

Jack

Re: Spam:number-rows-spanned problem

Posted by JB...@s-s-t.com.
Hi,

One (untested) idea would be to use a table within a table.

The outer table would consist of one row with two columns. In the
left-hand cell, you have the image. In the right-hand cell, you have the
inner table.

The inner table would consist of one column with four rows. Those cells
contain your text.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

"Rymasz Jacky" <ja...@jcdecaux.fr>