Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Edna Y Morales <ey...@us.ibm.com> on 2014/07/22 17:36:39 UTC

Introduction and JIRA help

Hi all,

My name is Edna Morales and I recently joined the Cordova team at IBM so I
just wanted to introduce myself. I am a recent grad from Virginia Tech and
I will be focusing on iOS within the Cordova team.

I am trying to assign an issue to myself, but it seems I may not have
permissions or I may not be added to the list. I was hoping someone could
help me out with that.

Thanks,
Edna Morales, Developer - Apache Cordova

Re: Introduction and JIRA help

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
Hello Edna!

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.