Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2020/04/27 01:12:23 UTC

[ALC Beijing][DISUCSS] How about make a Podcast for Apache APISIX?

Hello, ALC Beijing community,
I'm an Apache APISIX PPMC member, and although I'm not in Beijing, quite a
few of the Apache APISIX contributors are in China.
I'd like to talk about Apache APISIX on the ALC Beijing podcast with APISIX
committers, what do you think?

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Re:[ALC Beijing][DISUCSS] How about make a Podcast for Apache APISIX?

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
I am glad to see more our fellows stand up, welcome!
AFAIK, our first podcast was online, and the next one is under preparation, so it is better to ask Jiansheng for schedule. :)

Best,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org