Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Russell Lane <rl...@mak.com> on 2004/12/21 22:14:03 UTC

missing appenders for log4j

I'm running Java Axis v.1.2 RC 2 on Tomcat v.4.1.31.  I followed the
install instructions correctly (I think), and am now deploying some
trivial web services to find my way around.

I've written a small handful of Java clients that consume the web
services using the Service and Call classes.  Things in general are
fine, however I consistenly get the following warning message:

(org.apache.axis.i28n.ProjectResourceBundle).

I have log4j-1.2.8.jar installed in .\axis\WIN-INF\lib, and also have it
in my classpath.  This doesn't prevent stuff from working, but I've like
to clean up the configuration.

Does anyone know what is causing this error, or have suggestions on
where I could look for more information?

Thanks -

Re: missing appenders for log4j