Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <sc...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/19 11:39:06 UTC

NekoFilter (was Re: svn commit: r1457866)

On 03/18/2013 06:08 PM, thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> Author: thorsten
> Date: Mon Mar 18 17:08:25 2013
> New Revision: 1457866

> Log:
> Allowing to pass NekoFilter via sitemap.
>
> Modified:
>     cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/cocoon-optional/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/optional/pipeline/components/sax/neko/NekoGenerator.java

Hi all,

I wonder whether the above could be useful for someone. My use case is
that I am crawling a site a sometimes their <script> tag is blowing the
information due to problematic escaping. To solve this Neko offers filters.

I wrote a simple NekoFilters.java as expression-language so that I can
use it in my sitemap like
<map:generate src="{global:crawler.destination}{map:1}.html" type="html">
  <map:parameter name="neko-filter" value="{nekoFilter:defaultFilter}"/>
</map:generate>

For now in the filter class I simply configure the common elements I am
looking for and it is quite basic since I only need one filter for now.

If somebody is interested I can add the nekoFilter as well, but it is
quite generic and more to adopt later this filters for your usecase.

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler <scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/