Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sascha Teifke <ma...@teifke.de> on 2005/03/16 16:38:39 UTC

fop with lenya: how can I suppress the in a created pdf

I am using fop with apache lenya to create pdf files.
I'm using a simple xsl-file for transforming the created
lenya xml files into pdf files:

<xsl:stylesheet
    xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0"
    xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"

    <!-- generate PDF page structure -->
    <xsl:template match="/">
            <fo:layout-master-set>
                <fo:simple-page-master master-name="page"
                  page-height="29.7cm"
                  page-width="21cm"
                  margin-top="1cm"
                  margin-bottom="2cm"
                  margin-left="2.5cm"
                  margin-right="2.5cm"

                    <fo:region-before extent="3cm"/>
                    <fo:region-body margin-top="3cm"/>
                    <fo:region-after extent="1.5cm"/>
                </fo:simple-page-master>

                <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="all">
                        <fo:conditional-page-master-reference
                           master-reference="page" page-position="first"/>
                </fo:page-sequence-master>
            </fo:layout-master-set>

            <fo:page-sequence master-reference="all">
                <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
                    <fo:block><xsl:apply-templates/></fo:block>
                </fo:flow>
            </fo:page-sequence>
        </fo:root>
    </xsl:template>

    <!-- process paragraphs -->
    <xsl:template match="p">
        <fo:block><xsl:apply-templates/></fo:block>
    </xsl:template>

    <xsl:template match="meta">
        <fo:block color="green">
            <xsl:apply-templates/>
        </fo:block>
    </xsl:template>

    <!-- convert sections to XSL-FO headings -->
    <xsl:template match="s1">
        <fo:block font-size="24pt" color="red" font-weight="bold">
            <xsl:apply-templates select="@title"/>
        </fo:block>
        <xsl:apply-templates/>
    </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

But ... how can I make the <lenya:meta> tags in the xml file not to be
shown in the
created pdf file???

Thank you in advance!

Sascha

Re: fop with lenya: how can I suppress the in a created pdf

Posted by Sascha Teifke <ma...@teifke.de>.
Michael Wechner wrote:

> Sascha Teifke wrote:
>
>> Michael Wechner wrote:

>>> <xsl:apply-templates select="/html/*[local-name() != 'meta']"/>
>>>
>>> HTH
>>>
>>> Michi
>>>
>> I did so, but now my page is blank ...
>

> I guess the namespaces needed to be added ...
>
> Michi

Sorry, I am completely new to this and I really hope it isn't to
annoying ....

how can this be done?

Re: fop with lenya: how can I suppress the in a created pdf

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Sascha Teifke wrote:

> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
>> Sascha Teifke wrote:
>>
>>> I am using fop with apache lenya to create pdf files.
>>> I'm using a simple xsl-file for transforming the created
>>> lenya xml files into pdf files:
>>>            <fo:page-sequence master-reference="all">
>>>                <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
>>>                    <fo:block><xsl:apply-templates/></fo:block>
>>

>> <xsl:apply-templates select="/html/*[local-name() != 'meta']"/>
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> Michi
>>
> I did so, but now my page is blank ...

I guess the namespaces needed to be added ...

Michi

Michael Wechner

Re: fop with lenya: how can I suppress the in a created pdf

Posted by Sascha Teifke <ma...@teifke.de>.

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.

--
Michael Wechner

Re: fop with lenya: how can I suppress the in a created pdf

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Sascha Teifke wrote:

> Thank you very much!
> That was it!
> I will subscribe to the mulberry list at once.

I don't know if you are also subscribed to the Lenya list,
but your XSLT would be a nice contribution ;-)

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: fop with lenya: how can I suppress the in a created pdf

Posted by Sascha Teifke <ma...@teifke.de>.
Thank you very much!
That was it!
I will subscribe to the mulberry list at once.

So long!

Sascha

Posted by "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_...@pandora.be>.

And an empty template: