Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/08 18:18:14 UTC

[DISCUSS] gremlin-groovy dependency on caffeine

We're seeing a need for caffeine (a cache lib based on guava cache) in
gremlin-groovy based on TINKERPOP-1644. We already use caffeine in
gremlin-server so it's not as though this is a new dependency to the stack
- we just need to push it lower in the dependency chain.

Anyway, please yell if there are any questions/concerns. I'll continue on
this path for now and assume lazy consensus in 72 hours if there's no
objections.

Thanks,

Stephen