Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> on 2021/09/17 11:18:15 UTC

Contributing Workshops are coming

Hello Everyone,

We are planning to run Airflow First-time contributors workshops soon.
There are plans to run two such workshops as part of "PyCon sprints".

The first workshop soon - initial date 26th of September as part of PyCon
Taiwan (afternoon Asia time, morning Europe time)

Second ones as part of Pycon Poland (end of November - afternoon Europe
time, morning America time).

Anyone interested in joining - please join #contributing-workshops channel
in Airflow Slack - we will have more announcements soon, depending on the
interest !

J.

Re: Contributing Workshops are coming

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
And one more workshop which is likely:

Mexico - 4th-7th of October, Mexico during Open-Source Contributors
Conference, afternoon America time, morning Asia time.

Again - please join the #contributing-workshops channel in Airflow Slack -

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.