Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com> on 2010/08/03 09:25:46 UTC

[RESULT] Approve Michael Hermanto as Apache Shindig Committer

The results are in: 5 +1 votes.

Michael Hermanto is approved as an Apache Shindig committer.

Congratulations Michael!

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- linkedin.com/in/plindner

Re: [RESULT] Approve Michael Hermanto as Apache Shindig Committer

Posted by Michael Hermanto <mh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!  I looking forward to working with Shindig more. :)