Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2020/10/18 22:04:05 UTC

release 3.4.1?

hi folks!

I saw that support of geronimo xstream-asm9 (Java 16 support) got added 2 weeks ago.
Would it be possible to run a release with that change?
Probably even add asm10 support in advance?

And I found a glitch in the build it seems.
When running the full maven build locally on my macbook I always get the following error in cxf-systests-uncategorized:

[ERROR] Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 1, Time elapsed: 0.71 s <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.cxf.systest.mtom.ClientMtomXopTest
[ERROR] testMtomXopProvider(org.apache.cxf.systest.mtom.ClientMtomXopTest)  Time elapsed: 0.389 s  <<< ERROR!
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Could not generate the XML stream caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-type.3.1.2: Element 'attachinfo' ist Simple Type und darf daher keine Elementinformationselemente [untergeordnete Elemente] haben..
	at org.apache.cxf.systest.mtom.ClientMtomXopTest.testMtomXopProvider(ClientMtomXopTest.java:283)
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: Could not generate the XML stream caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-type.3.1.2: Element 'attachinfo' ist Simple Type und darf daher keine Elementinformationselemente [untergeordnete Elemente] haben..
	at org.apache.cxf.systest.mtom.ClientMtomXopTest.testMtomXopProvider(ClientMtomXopTest.java:283)

I use OpenJDK 11.0.8, but the same error also happens with OpenJDK 1.8.0_252

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: release 3.4.1?

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hwy Colm,

The fixes are essentially ready but I am waiting for the user's feedback, it
was expected to be received last week but it is not there yet, hopefully this week.
I will let you know as soon as possible, thanks!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Re: release 3.4.1?

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Colm,

Ah forgot to update, removed 3.4.1 target for those, thanks!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Re: release 3.4.1?

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.